Projekti kodulehekülg asub siin.
- Lihula Gümnaasium (Eesti)
- Tirebolu Anadolu Lisesi (Türgi)
- 5 Geniko Lykeio Kavalas (Kreeka)
- Atatürk Anadolu İmam Hatip Lisesi (Türgi)
- Srednja skola Matije Antuna Reljkovica (Horvaatia)
Essential objectives of our project are:
– raising awareness about recycling and waste materials, our depleted natural resources;
– preventing young people from spending more time than necessary in the face of technological tools and to enable them to communicate with nature and people by enjoying the pleasure of being beneficial to the environment, producing, and finding creative solutions by evaluating everything;
– ensuring young people help each other and communicate with environmental institutions while determining and supplying waste materials;
– being aware of the surrounding living beings, willing to protect them;
– comprehending the importance of the main elements such as soil, water, air and the plants, animals, other creatures and human beings that are intertwined with us;
– getting more energy instead of tension caused by hunger for success;
– strengthening students’ communication with people;
– making the school culture attractive for students;
– reinforcing the culture of the school institution;
– ensuring the students enhance being self-confident;
– increasing school attendance rate by making students enjoy the school environment;
– understanding the importance of cultural integration, language learning, broadening the horizon.
Our main activities will be:
– Using art in recycling, recycling activities, collecting waste materials, classifying old objects, painting and shaping old materials and waste, producing new materials from waste, designing school gardens with waste materials, preparing presentation about our country and waste policy.
– In order to implement the activities such as researching, classifying, shaping, painting, reusing, garden redesigning with waste and old products.
– Active learning, learning by doing, case studies, cooperation, observations, checklists and portfolios will be the main methodology of the project.
Results and Outputs will be:
Project Corner, exhibition of the products, Booklets, Video albums of the renewable waste in each country, Video albums of materials renewed by art Posters, Questionnaires before-after mobility, Logo Contest, Project Website, A mini multilingual Recycling dictionary (digital), 2021 and 2022 Recycling Art Calendar, Facebook Group, YouTube Account, eTwinning Project.
Our project will continue its effect for a long time with its dissemination activities such as Video albums on YouTube, Project Website multilingual Recycling dictionary (digital), 2021 and 2022 Recycling Art Calendar Facebook Group, YouTube Account, eTwinning Project. Moreover, the outputs to be produces (new school garden designs, exhibition, reproduced items) will make the project both visible and effective over the years.