Projekti kohulehekülg asub siin.
10-16 November 2018
10-16 March 2019
19-25 May 2019
13-19 October 2019
offer and teaching results .
We aim to enhance the quality and relevance of the learning in education by cooperating with partners, and also, we will implement innovative approaches based on Web 2.0 tools into the curriculum. Partnership will help to boost teachers’ professional development. Partners will contribute to defined goals of the project, learn and understand different cultures and countries, cooperate with
members of locality, heritage and cultural institutions and representatives, bring up new ideas,
change and inspire thinking.
Estonia: „Our traditional clothes” – Joomag
Italy: “Legends of my nation” – Storyjumper
Poland: A common newspaper with pictures of project activities and articles – Madmagz
(magazine after year 1, then updated after year 2 of project)
Greece: “ My region yesterday and today’’ (creating films) – MovieMaker
Portugal: “ Famous Histor”
Each country is responsible for:
– will bring to this project experience gained in KA1 project and KA2 project of 2014.
– project website. A project website will be designed as well as project logo : To inform all stakeholders ( school
authorities, communities, parents, interested public) about the school partnership and its results. The
access will be for coordinators.
– eTwinning project for all students and teachers in partnership, will present digital works of students (
set up for all project community to participate actively)
– Facebook group, established for teachers to provide communication
– interviews, films containing subject of culture of partner countries . Young people from the five European countries will
be interviewed and filmed during project meetings while presenting their homeland and traditions.
The interviews will be published on the project website.
– presentation of tools used in project (on project blog).
Presentation will be a successfully updated catalogue of tools used in this project, dealing with how best to implement the new tools fot teaching at schools. It will be shared via Internet.
– “after meeting” project evaluation. Evaluation ise the LTT Activities: all pupils and teachers get a questionnaire after each meeting. The results influence the planning of the next meeting thus making sure that the project will always be at a very high quality level.